Slow Load
Author Message
 Slow Load

Hi
I am new to VB, and if this question has been asked already please refer me
to your nearest FAQ. I have loaded VB.NET on my 600 MHZ Athelon, with 512 MB
ram. (Well over the minimums) I am running Windows XP Professional. VB.NET
loads fine and I can work within it fine, but I have problems. It takes
sometimes up to 60 seconds to load a project, I am talking hello world type
projects, nothing substantial. And it takes as long to load after a debug.
Then when I compile a release project it take the same time to load the
stand alone exe. Can someone help with this or did I do something wrong. Any
help would be appreciated.
                                                        John

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:43:54 GMT
 Slow Load
Hi,

I suggest you try to install the last SP2 of the .NET Framework.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Jun Su
Microsoft Support

---

--------------------

| Subject: Slow Load
| Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:43:54 -0700
|
| Hi
| I am new to VB, and if this question has been asked already please refer
me
| to your nearest FAQ. I have loaded VB.NET on my 600 MHZ Athelon, with 512
MB
| ram. (Well over the minimums) I am running Windows XP Professional. VB.NET
| loads fine and I can work within it fine, but I have problems. It takes
| sometimes up to 60 seconds to load a project, I am talking hello world
type
| projects, nothing substantial. And it takes as long to load after a debug.
| Then when I compile a release project it take the same time to load the
| stand alone exe. Can someone help with this or did I do something wrong.
Any
| help would be appreciated.
|                                                         John

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:05:30 GMT

1. Slow loading of VB .Net exe file

2. slow loading of .exe file

3. Slow loading performance with database

4. Slow loading with database

5. Slow Loading Time???

6. Slow loading form

7. ListView slow loading items

8. Slow Loading Time???

9. Slow loading recordset to ListView

10. Slow loading listview

11. eVB Masters - Slow Load with Control Intensive Form

12. Slow, slow, slow search on VB6, ADO and SS7