Indirect refrence to assembly error?
Author Message
 Indirect refrence to assembly error?

Says to add a reference to the project, but I already have one.

Anyone know how to fix this?, I haven't got a clue...

Schneider

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:08:24 GMT
 Indirect refrence to assembly error?
What is the Assembly it's asking for in the error, and what Assemblys do you
referenced?

Quote:
> Indirect refrence to assembly error?

> Says to add a reference to the project, but I already have one.

> Anyone know how to fix this?, I haven't got a clue...

> Schneider

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:49:12 GMT
 Indirect refrence to assembly error?
D:\A-Controls\PM-NET\Server\PortServer.NET\ClsServer.vb Project
'PosMan.PortServer' makes an indirect reference to assembly
'Interop.BusinessDataObjects', which contains
'BusinessDataObjects.ClsBusDatObjects'. Add a reference to
'Interop.BusinessDataObjects' to your project.

looks like I finanly got it. I added a Reference path (Project properties)
to:

D:\A-Controls\PM-NET\BusinessDataObjects\BusinessDataObjects.NET\

Is this because I expose this interface publicly?

Thanks,

Schneider

Quote:
> What is the Assembly it's asking for in the error, and what Assemblys do
you
> referenced?

> > Indirect refrence to assembly error?

> > Says to add a reference to the project, but I already have one.

> > Anyone know how to fix this?, I haven't got a clue...

> > Schneider

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:37:32 GMT
 Indirect refrence to assembly error?
These errors are now showing again, this is really inconsistant....

 D:\A-Controls\PM-NET\Server\PortServer.NET\ClsServer.vb Project
'PosMan.PortServer' makes an indirect reference to assembly
 'Interop.BusinessDataObjects', which contains
'BusinessDataObjects.ClsBusDatObjects'. Add a reference to
 'Interop.BusinessDataObjects' to your project.

D:\A-Controls\PM-NET\Server\PortServer.NET\ClsServer.vb Project
'PosMan.PortServer' makes an indirect reference to assembly
'Interop.BusinessDataObjects', which contains
'BusinessDataObjects.FunctionStatus'. Add a reference to
'Interop.BusinessDataObjects' to your project.

Schneider

Quote:
> D:\A-Controls\PM-NET\Server\PortServer.NET\ClsServer.vb Project
> 'PosMan.PortServer' makes an indirect reference to assembly
> 'Interop.BusinessDataObjects', which contains
> 'BusinessDataObjects.ClsBusDatObjects'. Add a reference to
> 'Interop.BusinessDataObjects' to your project.

> looks like I finanly got it. I added a Reference path (Project properties)
> to:

> D:\A-Controls\PM-NET\BusinessDataObjects\BusinessDataObjects.NET\

> Is this because I expose this interface publicly?

> Thanks,

> Schneider

> > What is the Assembly it's asking for in the error, and what Assemblys do
> you
> > referenced?

> > > Indirect refrence to assembly error?

> > > Says to add a reference to the project, but I already have one.

> > > Anyone know how to fix this?, I haven't got a clue...

> > > Schneider

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:04:16 GMT

1. BUG? indirect reference to assembly

2. Assembly and Global Assembly Cache

3. Error retrieving resource from assembly

4. Error creating assembly manifest

5. L1123 error when linking BASIC and Assembly Language

6. Error 429 while assembly IIS application.

7. Missing refrence

8. Refrence items in newly created folder...

9. Empty task refrence

10. Web Service Refrence

11. refrence forms from a module

12. Refrence book for VDB 5.5