Need help on direction to start looking
Author Message
 Need help on direction to start looking

I am in the need of help and a direction to start looking for information.
What I am looking for is a few links or some small sample code that will
help me with my problems.

1. I need to be able to conect to the AD and get a list of all computers on
the system, (With this code I will be able to rip it apart and use it for
other problems)..
2. Once I have the AD Computer list I then need to be able to gather
information on them for a hardware and system audit.
3. Next I have some code that will allow me to look at the registry to
return information on the software installed on the current machine, now I
wish to convert it (VB.NET) to read from a remote machine(Machine name
collected from the ad list of computers) and insert it into a database, I
know how to insert and pereform the data base part, but have no idea on how
to collect the registry information from the remote computers.

Thanks in advance.
Glenn

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:14:05 GMT

1. Help - Need database product direction

2. need some direction on how to create a help file

3. Looking for direction on game design.

4. Looking for direction on game design.

5. looking for direction

6. looking for direction to auto update

7. looking for direction

8. Looking for Documentation/Direction on File Attributes

9. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)

10. Need a direction to head...

11. Experienced Programmer needs quick shove in the right direction

12. Remote Management - Direction Needed