yag's status report
Author Message
 yag's status report

Hi there,

This is my status report - just to let everyone know what I've been up to. I
'll be posting these occasionally to let you know what's coming down the
pike.

I'm focusing heavily on education and knowledge transfer. As such, I've done
the following:

  1.. Posted the list of white papers that we've released this week (see
duplicate below)
  2.. I'm setting up some chats with the writers of the white papers - I
figure that we'll try to standardize on a chat around 2 weeks after a paper
comes out. That way everyone has time to read it. I'm hoping to post the
chat transcript as an add-on to the white paper.
  3.. I've asked various people here to put together short bios so that you
can know who you'll be interacting with

White Papers released this week:

Focus Area: WinForms

Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes

( http://www.*-*-*.com/
chart/html/vbtchEssentialCodeForWindowsFormsDialogBoxes.asp)

Using Windows XP Visual Styles with Controls on Windows Forms

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchusingwindowsxpvisualstyleswithcontrolsonwindowsforms.asp

Shaped Windows Forms and Controls in Visual Studio .NET

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchShapedWindowsFormsControlsInVisualStudioNET.asp

Deployment Changes in Visual Basic .NET

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchdistributingapplicationscreatedwithvisualbasicnet.asp

Security Concerns for Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET Programmers

http://www.*-*-*.com/
hart/html/vbtchsecurityconcernsforvisualbasicnetprogrammers.asp

Upcoming focus areas:

Week of 1/28: Web/ASP.

Week of 2/11: VS Tools

Week of 2/18: Enterprise

If you have any ideas for white papers - let me know.

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 06:10:57 GMT

1. yag's status report - August 22, 2002

2. yag's status report - August 8, 2002

3. yag's status report - July 19, 2002

4. yag's status report - June 27, 2002

5. yag's status report - July 11, 2002