Sorting ListView control on other columns
Author Message
 Sorting ListView control on other columns

Does anyone know how to sort a ListView control on columns other than the first
column?  I didn't have any problem doing this in VB 6 but I can't find how to
do it for VB.NET.

Thanks very much.

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:25:44 GMT
 Sorting ListView control on other columns
Try the code on this article:

http://www.standardio.org/article.aspx?id=185

Saludos,
Erich

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to sort a ListView control on columns other than the
first
> column?  I didn't have any problem doing this in VB 6 but I can't find how
> do it for VB.NET.

> Thanks very much.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:17:38 GMT

1. Sorting a column in a listview control

2. Sorting Columns in ListView control

3. Yet another listview sort by column question.

4. Listview Column Sorting

5. sorting a listview by clicked column

6. HOWTO Sort ListView ID Column as if the ID were a NUMBER not STRING

7. ListView column sort error

8. How to sort on a listview column header?

9. Sorting columns in Listview

10. sort a listview by column header click

11. Sorting a ListView by column in VB Beta 2

12. ListView: How to sort the 2nd column ?