programatically posting data to a web page.
Author Message
 programatically posting data to a web page.

I need to programatically get some data from a website
that requires you to fill out a web form.  None of the
parameters are passed in the URL so I can't use webrequest
and a set URL.  I have a way to fill out the
form programatically (using VB.net) but I don't know how to hit the
accept button.  The accept button is named process. I would
appreciate any suggestions.  This is what I have so far:

----------------------
Dim wc As New System.Net.WebClient()
Dim nvc As New System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection()
nvc.Add("name1", "value of name1")
nvc.Add("name2", "value of name2")
Dim byteBuffer As Byte()
byteBuffer = wc.UploadValues(" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;,
"POST", nvc)
Dim stringBuffer As String
stringBuffer = System.Text.Encoding.Default.GetString(byteBuffer)

---------------------------
Thanks
Billy

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:15:31 GMT

1. web page that post from a single page

2. Post data from one page to another (BOA page) vb.net

3. Post Data from page to another (BOA page) in vb.net

4. how to programatically upload my web pages

5. Programatically saving a web page from IE

6. Post to Web Page

7. "Posting" to a web page

8. Posting info to a web page

9. Post to Web Page

10. pass a form from web page to web page

11. pass a form from web page to web page

12. Post Data to web