Disable device
Author Message
 Disable device

HI,
    I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find what
I am looking for.  Is it possible to disable a device
(Like through computer manger) using Visual Basic?

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:34:35 GMT

1. enable and disable device

2. Disable device using VB

3. Disable Devices

4. Checking whether a device is enabled or disabled

5. Control Panel/System/Device Manager tab Disable/Enable

6. How do you disable/Enable device power save while running an application

7. Device: or Device

8. Look at device manager devices from api

9. Retrieving unique device id from handheld devices.

10. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

11. disable the enable/disable macro message

12. window task bar and desktop disable or all icon disable