Serialize Collections and Objects
Author Message
 Serialize Collections and Objects

I would like to use an XML document as the datasource for
a collection of custom objects.  Is there way to serialize
the xml, create the collection class and an instance of
each custom object at once (as opposed to creating an
instance of the collection, opening the xml document,
iterating thru the nodes, creating the object, then adding
it to the collection)?  Does the xml need to be in a
certain format?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:46:52 GMT

1. Serializing a collection object

2. serializing objects and parent objects

3. SERIALIZING A CLASS THAT CONTAINS A COLLECTION

4. Serialize collection

5. Some properties of my collection aren't serialized

6. Serializing a strong type collection

7. How can I to serialize Collection in the serializable class

8. Serializing a Range Object

9. Serialize Dataset to Custom Object error

10. Serializing an object

11. Serializing objects with windows controls

12. Object Serialize