Error in designer...
Author Message
 Error in designer...

When I try to drop a table into a blank xsd file through
the designer to make and xml schema for the table I get
the error message:

The following unexpected error has occurred:
There were errors dropping "tblfacility" onto the
designer.  The xml schema could not be interpreted from
this object.

When I looked up info about this error is stated that to
correct it I needed to:

Verify the availability of the current data source.
Verify the data is of a relational structure.

My datasource is open and is Sybase ASE 12.0.
My datatables are relational being within ASE.

Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:49:22 GMT
 Error in designer...
JC -
If you post the design of the tblfacility table we may be able to determine
why the schema designer cannot interpret it.

thanks,
Steve
VB Team

> When I try to drop a table into a blank xsd file through
> the designer to make and xml schema for the table I get
> the error message:

> The following unexpected error has occurred:
> There were errors dropping "tblfacility" onto the
> designer.  The xml schema could not be interpreted from
> this object.

> When I looked up info about this error is stated that to
> correct it I needed to:

> Verify the availability of the current data source.
> Verify the data is of a relational structure.

> My datasource is open and is Sybase ASE 12.0.
> My datatables are relational being within ASE.

> Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:10:26 GMT
 Error in designer...
It's not just "tblfacility".  It is any table of 100
tables in this database.  And the other thing is, I just
built a small vb.net front end last week and it worked
fine with all of these tables.  Any ideas?

Quote:

confers no rights.

>> When I try to drop a table into a blank xsd file through
>> the designer to make and xml schema for the table I get
>> the error message:

>> The following unexpected error has occurred:
>> There were errors dropping "tblfacility" onto the
>> designer.  The xml schema could not be interpreted from
>> this object.

>> When I looked up info about this error is stated that to
>> correct it I needed to:

>> Verify the availability of the current data source.
>> Verify the data is of a relational structure.

>> My datasource is open and is Sybase ASE 12.0.
>> My datatables are relational being within ASE.

>> Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

>.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 05:45:23 GMT

1. Can't Find Error in Designer

2. Error opening Designer

3. Random spurious build error in Designer generated code (Dotnet 2003)

4. Automation Error (Component Designer 6.0)

5. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer

6. SubReport Designer Component (ActiveX Designer)

7. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

8. Missing Database Designer and Query Designer in VB 6.0 Enterprise edition

9. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

10. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer

11. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

12. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer?