Good sites/recources for using Crystal Rpts?
Author Message
 Good sites/recources for using Crystal Rpts?

Recently I've been trying the Crystal Reports stuff included with VS.Net but
I'm not having much luck finding documentation and examples.  If anyone can
recommend Web sites or books, or whatever it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:48:12 GMT
 Good sites/recources for using Crystal Rpts?
I've found the best info on the Crystal Decisions website.  They have some
decent walkthroughs.

http://www.crystaldecisions.com

Pat

Quote:

> Recently I've been trying the Crystal Reports stuff included with VS.Net
but
> I'm not having much luck finding documentation and examples.  If anyone
can
> recommend Web sites or books, or whatever it will be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Matt

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:58:07 GMT
 Good sites/recources for using Crystal Rpts?
Also, take a look at ASPAlliance.com.

But, I'll agree with you that there isn't much help out there for Crystal in
.NET.

Quote:
> I've found the best info on the Crystal Decisions website.  They have some
> decent walkthroughs.

> http://www.crystaldecisions.com

> Pat

Quote:
> > Recently I've been trying the Crystal Reports stuff included with VS.Net
> but
> > I'm not having much luck finding documentation and examples.  If anyone
> can
> > recommend Web sites or books, or whatever it will be greatly
appreciated.

> > Thanks,
> > Matt

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:40:55 GMT
 Good sites/recources for using Crystal Rpts?

how to insert a logo in a crystal report (run time)

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:32:59 GMT

1. Using DATEDIFF in Crystal Rpts 7.0

2. Wait function not using any recources

3. Good Sites for Crystal Reports

4. Any good site about using API-calls?

5. Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry)

6. Help Pls - Saving Crystal Rpts to floppy

7. Crystal Rpts / GIF files

8. Crystal Rpts-ShowPrinter Name?

9. Speeding up Crystal Rpts

10. how to print TIME field with Crystal Rpts?

11. running existing dBase IV apps via VB/Crystal Rpts

12. Crystal Rpts 4.6 and Secured Access Db