Can't set cursor
Author Message
 Can't set cursor

I've tried everything that I can think of but I can't set the cursor for a
ListView control.  The cursor for the form is fine, but when it goes over the
ListView it always goes back to the arrow.

I tried setting it in code:

ListView1.Cursor = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.WaitCursor
Me.Cursor = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.WaitCursor

And I also setup the property at design time to be the wait cursor.  Nothing
works.

My ListView control has the View property set to "Details" in case that
matters.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:58:23 GMT
 Can't set cursor
thanks for reporting the problem,

we will investigate this,

thanks,
VB Team

> I've tried everything that I can think of but I can't set the cursor for a
> ListView control.  The cursor for the form is fine, but when it goes over
the
> ListView it always goes back to the arrow.

> I tried setting it in code:

> ListView1.Cursor = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.WaitCursor
> Me.Cursor = System.Windows.Forms.Cursors.WaitCursor

> And I also setup the property at design time to be the wait cursor.
Nothing
> works.

> My ListView control has the View property set to "Details" in case that
> matters.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:38:45 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Mouse cursor won't stay set.

3. can't update in DED with cursor location set to server-side

4. Setting stored procedure cursor setting

5. Record Set Guru's - Can't Create Record Set error 429

6. Record Set Guru's - Can't Create Record Set error 429

7. Internet 'hand' mouse cursor

8. Microsoft Cursor Engine error '8007000e'

9. HELP: cursor position ?'s and Save file ?'S

10. How do I create a canned form?

11. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

12. Canned pages....