VB Class problem
Author Message
 VB Class problem

Hello:

All day I had tried to compile a vb class with the vbc.exe compiler, but the
following error appears:

Error BC300002 Type 'System.Web.UI.ITemplate' is not defined.

What could be the problem.  I dont have Visual Studio Net, only Aspnet
engine.

Appreciate your help

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:43:48 GMT
 VB Class problem

Quote:
> All day I had tried to compile a vb class with the vbc.exe
> compiler, but the following error appears:

> Error BC300002 Type 'System.Web.UI.ITemplate' is not defined.

> What could be the problem.  I dont have Visual Studio Net, only
> Aspnet engine.

Did you add the assembly containing the class using the /r parameter for
vbc.exe?

Armin

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:09:46 GMT
 VB Class problem
Thanks, this was the problem.

Do you know where I can get some info that explains me how to send variables
from an aspx webform to a VB Class.

Quote:

> > All day I had tried to compile a vb class with the vbc.exe
> > compiler, but the following error appears:

> > Error BC300002 Type 'System.Web.UI.ITemplate' is not defined.

> > What could be the problem.  I dont have Visual Studio Net, only
> > Aspnet engine.

> Did you add the assembly containing the class using the /r parameter for
> vbc.exe?

> Armin

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:41:14 GMT
 VB Class problem

Quote:
> Thanks, this was the problem.

> Do you know where I can get some info that explains me how to
> send variables from an aspx webform to a VB Class.

No, I can't help your with this.

Armin

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:32:34 GMT

1. Personal Web Server & VB Class problems

2. VB Class Problem.

3. Personal Web Server & VB Class problems

4. VB Class Problem.

5. Access public function within vb class problem. Probably simple explanation

6. Problem with a vb.Net class inheriting from a c# class

7. Instalation Problem + Class problem (automation) (VB+Access)

8. Any problems with VBScript class containing another class?

9. Upgrading VB 6 COM+ Event Class - component installation problem

10. problem with class in global.asax.vb file

11. Problem Creating Simple COM Class in VB.NET

12. VB 5.0 Class Builder Addin Problems