Lauch IE from Win App
Author Message
 Lauch IE from Win App

How can I lauch IE from my Win App except using Shell or
process?   Can I set the IE's size and location?  If so,
how?  Please help.  Also, Can I have the Favorites
displayed on left side when IE is opened?

Thanks

Eric

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:57:11 GMT
 Lauch IE from Win App
Eric,

        Here is a link to sample on how automate the internet explorer.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvs...

Ken
---------

Quote:
> How can I lauch IE from my Win App except using Shell or
> process?   Can I set the IE's size and location?  If so,
> how?  Please help.  Also, Can I have the Favorites
> displayed on left side when IE is opened?

> Thanks

> Eric

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:06:47 GMT
 Lauch IE from Win App
Hello,

Quote:
> How can I lauch IE from my Win App except using Shell or
> process?

You can launch the default browser with a URL by calling
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("http://www.foobar.baz/").

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:31:21 GMT

1. Lauching App from VB App

2. Stop IE from lauch a second copy.

3. Win App running inside fo IE

4. App won't work without IE installed?

5. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code

6. Win App or Win Service?

7. Win API Call not working in vb.net app distributed to WIn 98

8. simple ftp app developed on win98 won't work on win nt

9. Killing an App started by IE in turn started by VB App from VB

10. Help: Keystrokes fm win app to dos app

11. ActiveX DLL won't close from IE

12. IE window won't close politely