serious install error - pleas help
Author Message
 serious install error - pleas help

Just loaded a .net system on a server via xcopy.  When I tried to run the
app I got a security policy error.

'The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the
security policy.  The operation required the securityexception.  To grant
this application the required permission please contact your system
administrator or use the microsoft .net security policy administration tool.

system.security.permissions.securitypermission'

Any idea how I can solve this?  This is my first install at this client and
I'm pretty embarrassed by it.  Please help.  Tx for any help.

Bernie Yaeger

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:23:09 GMT

1. TDS error/Pleas Help

2. serious problem - need help on disposed object error

3. Serious Install Problem - Setupwiz Crashed 3.11 System

4. Help Plea From A Student !

5. Pleas help with this code...

6. Yet another pathetic plea for PowerBASIC help

7. Plea for help ref datacontrol - thanks

8. ACTIVEX EXE : PLEAS HELP ME!

9. Plea for help...

10. Brightness and Contrast - Plea for help !!!

11. Help Please (a frustrated persons plea)

12. Random File Access- Urgent- Pleas Help