CAlling .aspx to .VB file
Author Message
 CAlling .aspx to .VB file

Hi,

I have some queries in VB.NET.
Can u help in solving this.?

Can I call a .aspx file to .VB file (can I make use of .aspx file in
windows application),if so how ?

How to set the webform in a userInteractive mode.?

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:04:47 GMT

1. No Intellisense in WebForm1.aspx but works in WebForm1.aspx.vb

2. What is the relationship between an .aspx and an aspx.vb

3. Cant not communcate between aspx and aspx.vb

4. Can't call a vbscript sub from ASPX html

5. Response.BinaryWrite downloading aspx page instead of streamed file

6. How to trigger an ASPX file ?

7. Help: correction to aspx page, file locking

8. How do I attatch modules to aspx files

9. strange error trying to delete file with .aspx page (security policy, trust level BS)

10. How to open files for read/write in .aspx

11. aspx files not working

12. strange error trying to delete file with .aspx page (security policy, trust level BS)