Intellisence in Immediate Window?
Author Message
 Intellisence in Immediate Window?

How do I get Intellisence to work in the Immediate Window?

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:23:37 GMT
 Intellisence in Immediate Window?
Intellisense doesn't work in the Immediate (Command) Window.

But it's a feature that has been requested before and is on the "to be
investigated" list.

Thanks for asking though,
VBTeam

> How do I get Intellisence to work in the Immediate Window?

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 03:23:59 GMT

1. Code only works in Immediate window

2. Clearing Immediate window

3. clearing the immediate window in VBA

4. Debug info to other than Immediate Window...

5. How do i run this in the immediate window

6. Intellisense in Immediate window

7. UserProperties names in the immediate window

8. immediate window

9. Immediate window

10. VB6 Immediate Window - struggling with VB.Net

11. Immediate windows

12. What is wrong with the immediate window