ListView in VB.NET
Author Message
 ListView in VB.NET

I used to be able to get the current selected item from a list view as easy
as this: listview1.SelectedItem, nos in VB.NET listview does not have
.SelectedItem property. How do I get it?

Thanks.

Carlos

Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:30:57 GMT
 ListView in VB.NET
Carlos,

Here are some useful properties of the ListBox and ComboBox controls.

SelectedIndex - gives you the index of the item the user selected.
SelectedItem -  gives you its value.
GetSelected(index) - returns True if the user selected the item

I hope this helps.

Brian Bischof, CPA, MCSD, MCT
"The .NET Languages: A Quick Translation Guide"
www.bischofsystems.com/vbnet.asp

Quote:
> I used to be able to get the current selected item from a list view as
easy
> as this: listview1.SelectedItem, nos in VB.NET listview does not have
> .SelectedItem property. How do I get it?

> Thanks.

> Carlos

Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:50:56 GMT

1. SelectedIndex of an ListView under vb.net

2. listview in vb.net with contains from IList to find parital matches

3. ListView in VB.NET

4. How to use listview in VB.NET?

5. ListView DragDrop VB.Net Deails or List

6. ListView in VB.NET

7. How to load unicode file into listview in VB.NET?

8. VB.NET: ListView Sorting

9. scroll to listview row in vb.net

10. vb.net listview - how to tell if it is selected

11. VB.net listview strange behavior on key press

12. Using VB.Net to Print ListView