dll Depoloyment
Author Message
 dll Depoloyment

Is it possible to maintain the version of the component with each compile
... this way the old component can be overwritten and all references will
remain unchanged.  This will eliminate the need to recompile the referencing
apps each time the dll is updated.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:14:21 GMT
 dll Depoloyment
edit the AssemblyInfo.vb file in your project

<Assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.12")>

By setting this value it will always be this version

Quote:

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:10:01 GMT

1. Updating an application after depoloyment...

2. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

3. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

4. REQ: OLEPRO32.DLL, MFC40.DLL, MSVCRT40.DLL from VB4.0 Standard CD

5. MSVCRT.DLL, MSVCRT20.DLL and MSVCRT40.DLL

6. Anyone knows where I can find declarations for shell32.dll, kernel32.dll, comcat.dll and gdi32.dll?

7. Jet VBA File (VBAJet.dll VBAJet32.dll) Initialization failure

8. Vbajet32.dll & vbajet.dll

9. DLL MSLDBUSR.DLL

10. DLL MSLDBUSR.DLL

11. Check DLL-File (Exist DLL-File?)