ListView remove
Author Message
 ListView remove

Hi Eric,
We're having trouble reproducing your error.  If you could isolate your
error in a small project and repost your code to the newsgroup, we can try
and help find the problem.
Thanks,
Steve, Ernest and Sunder
VB.Net

> Hi,

> I want to remove an item from a listview. Look like it
> work perfectly but when I want to remove the last item it
> give me the error message you can see with the atachement
> file. Thats how I remove the item

> lsvInfractions.SelectedItems(0).Remove()

> If you can tell me an other way to remove it or tell me
> how to slve this problem without reinitialising my
> listview.

> Sorry if me english is not to good but I keep praticing.

> Thanks you

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:34:32 GMT

1. Listview Remove Method

2. ListView remove horizontal scrollbar

3. Listview remove fails

4. ListView: Remove items *AND* rows???

5. ListView Control - Removing selected items from the list

6. Removing an item from a listview

7. Removing duplicates from a ListView

8. Removing an item from a ListView

9. help adding and removing items from a listview

10. Remove multi-selected lines from listview

11. Q: How to get rid of ListView flicker when adding/removing items

12. remove multi-selected lines from listview box