vb.net and OpenGL together?
Author Message
 vb.net and OpenGL together?

Are there any examples of this working anywhere?

I've found plenty of example with vb6/5, but I'm unable to get Patrice
Scribe's .tlb or glx activex to work correctly with vb.net.

Sam J. Marrocco
Sr. Visual Effects Artist/R&D
Travelling Pictures/GTN
Inferno, Flame, Houdini, Maya, All that cool stuff!
"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist."

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:00:04 GMT
 vb.net and OpenGL together?

Quote:
> Are there any examples of this working anywhere?

There's an open source project to make a .NET library for OpenGL:

http://csgl.sourceforge.net/

--
Patrick Steele
Microsoft .NET MVP

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:10:27 GMT
 vb.net and OpenGL together?

Quote:

> There's an open source project to make a .NET library for OpenGL:

THanks, Patrick. Although I was hoping to learn OpenGL with .net
*without* having to get into third-party wrappers, there just doesn't
seem to be anything out there. I think I'll default to trying what you
suggest--it looks like a pretty well-along solution.

Sam J. Marrocco
Sr. Visual Effects Artist/R&D
Travelling Pictures/GTN
Inferno, Flame, Houdini, Maya, All that cool stuff!
"The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist."

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:01:08 GMT

1. vb 6 and vb.net together?

2. What can I making Opengl programing in vb.net

3. VB6 and VB.Net together?

4. OpenGL, VisualBasic.Net, CsGL

5. Crystal 4.5: Keep together does not keep together...

6. how can I openGl programing in vb ?

7. OpenGL and VB

8. VB and OpenGL

9. Saving an OpenGL render context to a bitmap file with VB

10. opengl is it possible in vb????

11. openGL susperbible and VB OCX

12. OpenGL and VB