Cassini Source Code... free
Author Message
 Cassini Source Code... free

Released Source Code of Cassini Web Server.
Download it here:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Best Regards,
--
Antonio Cangiano
Webmaster di www.visualCSharp.it

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:43:23 GMT
 Cassini Source Code... free
Hi,

Does this run on Windows NT 4.0? If yes, does it mean that we can now run
ASP.NET on Windows NT4 because this web server supports it?

Regards,

--
Akhilesh Agarwal
Aditya International

Quote:
> Released Source Code of Cassini Web Server.
> Download it here:
> http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/Download/

> Best Regards,
> --
> Antonio Cangiano
> Webmaster di www.visualcsharp.it
> Fondatore di free.it.comp.lang.csharp

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:50:36 GMT
 Cassini Source Code... free
win2k and later

Quote:
> Hi,

> Does this run on Windows NT 4.0? If yes, does it mean that we can now run
> ASP.NET on Windows NT4 because this web server supports it?

> Regards,

> --
> Akhilesh Agarwal
> Aditya International
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Download free evaluation of TaskBar.NET
> http://www.adityainternational.com/it/TaskBar
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> > Released Source Code of Cassini Web Server.
> > Download it here:
> > http://www.asp.net/Projects/Cassini/Download/

> > Best Regards,
> > --
> > Antonio Cangiano
> > Webmaster di www.visualcsharp.it
> > Fondatore di free.it.comp.lang.csharp

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:04:58 GMT
 Cassini Source Code... free

Quote:

>win2k and later

Have you (or anyone out there) discovered why that significant obstacle exists?
Seems to me it would be a Good Thing if someone created a version that did run
on earlier os versions.

--

*--------={ Fine Art for .NET }=--------*

*---------------------------------------*

       Turn on, tune in, download.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:56:31 GMT

1. FREE VB Classes with source code and demo code

2. Free source code

3. Free Source Code for RTF w/background color highlighting

4. Free Source Code for RTF w/background color highlighting

5. Thousands of lines of FREE vb source code!!!

6. Free source code

7. NEW FREE visual basic source code program

8. FREE VB Source Code

9. Site with much FREE vb source code about MS AGENT

10. Free VB Source Code

11. CodeRoom - New VB free source code repository