sendKeys("{Tab}") to another form
Author Message
 sendKeys("{Tab}") to another form

I have a form "A" which include a Grid control and a
button. The button will opens a another form "B" (Modal
form). From form "B" I can insert values to Grid controls'
cell, but if I want to Tab to next Cell in the Grid by
using sendKeys("{Tab}"), it won't work and moves Tab to
next control in form "B".
What should I do to be able to move to next Cell in the
Grid control on form "A"?

Thanks

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:18:50 GMT
 sendKeys("{Tab}") to another form
Use this syntax to select any cell on a datagrid:

MyDataGrid1.CurrentCell = New DataGridCell(iNewCellRow, iNewCellColumn)

Also to set the focus to the next control in the tab order, instead of
sendKeys("{Tab}"), use the more reliable, and standard SelectNextControl
function:

SelectNextControl(MyCurrentControl, True, True, True, True)

-Andy

Andy Johns
Senior Consultant-Architect
Magenic Technologies

Quote:
> I have a form "A" which include a Grid control and a
> button. The button will opens a another form "B" (Modal
> form). From form "B" I can insert values to Grid controls'
> cell, but if I want to Tab to next Cell in the Grid by
> using sendKeys("{Tab}"), it won't work and moves Tab to
> next control in form "B".
> What should I do to be able to move to next Cell in the
> Grid control on form "A"?

> Thanks

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:45:43 GMT

1. SendKeys "{tab}" doesn't work

2. SendKeys "{TAB ??}"

3. SendKeys("{TAB}") catches depressed Shift-Key

4. sendkeys "^{TAB}", she no work!

5. sendkeys "+{TAB}"

6. sendkeys ("tab") on txtBox.maxlength

7. SendKeys "{TAB}"

8. SendKeys "{TAB}"

9. SendKeys "%({TAB})"

10. Why Does Sendkeys "TAB" NOT work

11. Creating a form with "tabs"

12. How to use "unload form", "form.hide", "form.visible =false "?