HELP PLEASE !!!!
Author Message
 HELP PLEASE !!!!

Hi, could somebody help ???

I'm trying to load an .html or .doc document using :
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("c:\dinamex\leis\" & Me.editlinkart_2.Text.ToString)

where Me.editlinkart_2.Text.ToString is an string like c:\My Documents\doc.doc that i get from the database...

The Word loads ans open the document very fine, but my question is :

How to open the document in an expecific line or word ???

In the forms of the Access Database the link works fine using "doc.doc#some text" for a link, but when i put this in the System.Diagnostics.Process.Start i receive an System.Exception...

There is any way to do this ???

Open a .html or .doc document by an link in the windows.form ???????

But not just open the document, open the document on an archor ????

Sorry by the bad, bad, bad english.... i will learm more !!! hehe

Tks a lot !!!

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:47:59 GMT
 HELP PLEASE !!!!

One way to do this would be to use the overloaded Process.Start mothod that accepts FileName and Arguments.  You would pass in the browser exexutable for the filename (iexplore.exe for example) and pass in your URL as the argument, for example:

    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("iexplore.exe", "c:\dinamex\leis\" & Me.editlinkart_2.Text.ToString)

Thanks
Colin Merry
Visual Basic QA

[...]

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 04:10:23 GMT
 HELP PLEASE !!!!

I will try this, tks a lot !!!!

[...]

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:17:50 GMT

2. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

3. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

4. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

5. Help Please Please Please

6. Help, please please please!!!! Inputing a Hexadecimal Number

7. DataSource Help Please, Please, Please

8. Help Please Please Please

9. PLEASE HELP ME..HELP....PLEASE

10. PLEASE HELP ME...HELP...PLEASE

11. Any ADO help please please help sir

12. *Please Help - Please?* Experiencing problems w/Access 2000