Intellisense
Author Message
 Intellisense

Hi,
I'm wondering why Intellisense is provided for some classes, but not others.
For example, I'm working in a form, and when I declare a new instance of the
FileOpenDialog, my instance does not have intellisense when I try to code
methods or properties.  The only method that appears is GetType.

Thanks!
Heather

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:22:34 GMT
 Intellisense
This normally seems to happen to me when I have other errors (syntax type)
in my code.

HTH

David

Quote:
> Hi,
> I'm wondering why Intellisense is provided for some classes, but not
others.
> For example, I'm working in a form, and when I declare a new instance of
the
> FileOpenDialog, my instance does not have intellisense when I try to code
> methods or properties.  The only method that appears is GetType.

> Thanks!
> Heather

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:22:00 GMT
 Intellisense
Thanks, David, yes that helped!

Quote:
> This normally seems to happen to me when I have other errors (syntax type)
> in my code.

> HTH

> David

> > Hi,
> > I'm wondering why Intellisense is provided for some classes, but not
> others.
> > For example, I'm working in a form, and when I declare a new instance of
> the
> > FileOpenDialog, my instance does not have intellisense when I try to
code
> > methods or properties.  The only method that appears is GetType.

> > Thanks!
> > Heather

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:30:21 GMT

1. Intellisense and RTF control

2. Intellisense in Immediate window

3. Intellisense Options.

4. Intellisense and Microsoft

5. Office XP Intellisense inconvenience

6. Declared variable, but no intellisense!

7. Intellisense

8. VB and Intellisense

9. Intellisense and AddHandler

10. intellisense argument information