How to retrieve the row number of a DataRow from a DataTable?
Author Message
 How to retrieve the row number of a DataRow from a DataTable?

Hi,

May I know how to retrieve the row number of a DataRow from a DataTable? I'm
in a situation where I have a DataRow and I want to set the
BindingContext().Position to the position of the DataRow that I have.

I know I can loop through all the Rows collection in the DataTable but is
there a better way?

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:15:26 GMT

1. Retrieving datarow index number?

2. Know datatable row number of a datagrid line ?

3. Trouble inheriting from DataTable and DataRow

4. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor

5. Retrieving Task row number in Gantt Chart

6. Retrieving a DataRow from a DataSet when a user clicked on a DataGrid bound to it

7. Looking for advice: Retrieving large number of rows from SQL, to a web client

8. Looking for advice: Retrieving large number of rows from SQL, to a web client

9. Looking for advice: Retrieving large number of rows from SQL, to a web client

10. Looking for advice: Retrieving large number of rows from SQL, to a web client

11. Looking for advice: Retrieving large number of rows from SQL, to a web client

12. row index of datarow