How to I connect to an existing web project that I created with Visual interdev?
Author Message
 How to I connect to an existing web project that I created with Visual interdev?

 How can I connect to and existing web project with VB .Net that I had
previously created with Visual Interdev?
Thanks,

-J

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:37:16 GMT
 How to I connect to an existing web project that I created with Visual interdev?
Upgrading Visual InterDev 6.0 Applications to Visual Studio .NET

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbco...
vbconMigratingVI60ApplicationsToVS70.asp

Quote:
> How can I connect to and existing web project with VB .Net that I had
> previously created with Visual Interdev?
> Thanks,

> -J

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:21:21 GMT

1. Connect to SQL server from Visual Interdev

2. Connect to SQL server from Visual Interdev

3. Read Microsoft Project 2000 in Visual Interdev

4. Error in Visual Interdev while adding project to SourceSafe control

5. Visual Studio Database Project - InterDev 6.0

6. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

7. US-TX Software Engineer/Web Developer - VB, ASP, Visual InterDev

8. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

9. Changing an InterDev project to a .Net project

10. Connecting to existing database on Web

11. Visual Interdev, Create Object

12. Web Enable an Existing VB6.0 Project