Finding Freelance Programming Work
Author Message
 Finding Freelance Programming Work

Does anybody have any good ideas on how to find
{*filter*} programming work?  The jobs I've gotten
so far just "fell into my lap" but now I'm hooked on
working {*filter*}, at home in my own office.

But where do you go to drum up more contracts?

---Selden McCabe

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:04:52 GMT
 Finding Freelance Programming Work

Quote:
> Does anybody have any good ideas on how to find
> {*filter*} programming work?  The jobs I've gotten
> so far just "fell into my lap" but now I'm hooked on
> working {*filter*}, at home in my own office.

> But where do you go to drum up more contracts?

> ---Selden McCabe

I'm sure many of us would like an answer to that one :)  There are some on
http://www.*-*-*.com/ but most of them have ridiculously low fees.

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:08:29 GMT
 Finding Freelance Programming Work
create yourself a web site, and then make sure it is well registered on
search engines, make sure everyone you meet knows what you do, its
surprising how many of them work with computers nowadays.

1. The biggest hurdle is "IF I cant do it i'll be damned if I will let you!"
2. Compete on quality not on price (its supposed to be a better
alternative), {*filter*} workers are flexible but are NOT a cheap
3. Meet or Exceed deadlines
4. dont forget youre trying to improve your social life

Colin
Successful {*filter*} Developer (today at least!)

Quote:
> Does anybody have any good ideas on how to find
> {*filter*} programming work?  The jobs I've gotten
> so far just "fell into my lap" but now I'm hooked on
> working {*filter*}, at home in my own office.

> But where do you go to drum up more contracts?

> ---Selden McCabe

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 05:21:40 GMT

1. Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

2. Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

3. Freelance programming needed.

4. Freelance Program, who retains copyright?

5. Inserting Program Item into Program Group: Working Directory Problem

6. Wanted-Freelance Access Programmer

7. Freelance Developer/Support Analyst

8. freelance project

9. Freelance Programmer Wanted...Sell your software online

10. Freelance Consultant Available

11. Access freelance Rates?

12. Freelance Programmers Required