StatusBar DoubleClick Event
Author Message
 StatusBar DoubleClick Event

How do I tell which panel was DoubleClicked?

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:38:14 GMT
 StatusBar DoubleClick Event
Hi Robert,

Use Panel click event instead of DoubleClick as follows:

Private Sub StatusBar1_PanelClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.Windows.Forms.StatusBarPanelClickEventArgs) Handles
StatusBar1.PanelClick
        If e.Button = MouseButtons.Left And e.Clicks >= 2 Then
            Debug.WriteLine(e.StatusBarPanel.Text)
        End If
    End Sub

Hope this helps!
Bharat Patel
Microsoft, Visual Basic .NET

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:58:40 GMT

1. Does the shape object has a doubleClick event?

2. DoubleClick-event

3. Doubleclick event

4. Capturing a Shape's DoubleClick Event from VB

5. Catching the DoubleClick Event

6. How to create an doubleclick event handler for a column in a datagrid

7. DoubleClick event on Listbox

8. Using Both Doubleclick and Click events in MSFlexGrid

9. Combobox DoubleClick event NEVER FIRES?!?!?

10. TreeView (Node DoubleClick Event) Help!!

11. Disabling DoubleClick event

12. newbi question: how do I trap a doubleclick event from app x