IBindingList - How?
Author Message
 IBindingList - How?

 Hi all!

Have anyone implemented the IBindingList interface on a custom collection.
I'm trying to bind my own collection class to a DataGrid, but it's
impossible to get it to work correctly. Even if I copy the exact code from
the IBindingList section in the documentation, it doesn't work. Is it a bug
in the DataGrid?

The real problem is with the AddNew feature. If I move to a new row in the
DataGrid, a new object is created (had to change some code from the sample
though). However, suddenly when I press Cancel, the grid and the collection
gets messed up.

Complete code on a working sample would be great.

regards,
Staffan

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:07:03 GMT

1. IBindingList Interface Example - Do you understand this ?

2. HowTo implement IBindingList.AddIndex

3. ITypedList and IBindingList, in which Namespace

4. IBindingList.Find

5. IBindingList + Addnew