Animations in VB
Author Message
 Animations in VB

Hi

how can I display movie clips (e.g. *.avi files) in a
VB.NET form??

Thanks
Sam

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:40:52 GMT
 Animations in VB
Hello,

Quote:
> how can I display movie clips (e.g. *.avi files) in a
> VB.NET form??

http://www.mentalis.org/soft/classes.qpx
-> class "Multimedia"

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:45:57 GMT
 Animations in VB
Hi Sam,

Another option is to use the Windows Media Player via Interop. Add it to
your Toolbox, drag it onto your form, and then set properties.

HTH,

--
Jeff Rhodes
Author of "VBTrain.Net: Creating Computer and Web Based Training with Visual

Quote:
> Hi

> how can I display movie clips (e.g. *.avi files) in a
> VB.NET form??

> Thanks
> Sam

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:59:07 GMT

1. Large animations with VB

2. .FLi animations in VB -- HELP!

3. Animations with VB

4. Animations in VB.net

5. Animations in VB forms

6. FLI animations from within VB?

7. Animations/Quicktimemovie in VB 4.0

8. ANIMATIONS IN QBASIC AND CHARACHTER DETECTION.

9. ANIMATIONS IN QBASIC AND CHARACHTER DETECTION.

10. gif animations in qb45

11. animations in Basic?

12. Display GIF animations?