Tabs disappearing
Author Message
 Tabs disappearing

- I have no addins to begin with (ie Tools, Add INs, only one item is
listed but nothing is checked).
- In save mode, I cannot start SQL manager, so I cannot run the solution
to see if the tabs work better.
- I am running on a Fujitsu Laptop, W2K professional.
- I am geting a new Fujitsu Laptop, Windows XP Professional.  DO the
tabs work any better in XP?  Is there any workaround?  Not consistently
showing the debug tabs (i.e. call stack) is a serious problem.  How do
you turn call stack on manually?

Bob Day

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:14:28 GMT

1. Compile tab disappearing from Project Properties dialog

2. Disappearing Controls on Tab OCX (VB 4.0)

3. Disappearing Tabs

4. Help: Cursor Disappears with Tab

5. SS Tab - Controls Disappear

6. disappearing tabs

7. ListView in PictureBox on Tabbed Dialog Disappears - Broken again in SP4

8. ReSizing form controls causes TAB controls to DISAPPEAR????

9. Resized Tab Control contents disappear!

10. Taskbar, Alt-Tab Icon Disappearing Act

11. Help: Disappearing TABS !!! ... Yes they just disappear !

12. Moving Between Tabs in a Tab Control