User controls
Author Message
 User controls

Hi,

    I have just made a class library with some 3 classes and 2 user controls
in.  When I add a reference to this in a VB.NET project the user controls do
not show up in the toolbox, yet the namespace is there okay and I can use
them all via code.  Have I done something wrong to prevent the user controls
from showing in the toolbox?

Nick.

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:05:33 GMT
 User controls
Aaaah I didn't realise you had to customize the toolbox to get them in
there, sorted!

Nick.

Quote:
> Hi,

>     I have just made a class library with some 3 classes and 2 user
controls
> in.  When I add a reference to this in a VB.NET project the user controls
do
> not show up in the toolbox, yet the namespace is there okay and I can use
> them all via code.  Have I done something wrong to prevent the user
controls
> from showing in the toolbox?

> Nick.

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:24:47 GMT

1. User Control in User Control

2. Keypreview Lost When Using a User Control embedded in another user control

3. User Control and User Defined Type Passing

4. User Control - User-defined type not defined

5. user controls and custom controls

6. getting run-time behavior of a contained control in a user control at design time

7. Accessing Host control properies from User Control

8. Licensing 3rd party controls in a User Control

9. Using ADO Data Control on User Control as Data Source

10. Creating Custom Controls in VBNet (not User Control, AFAIK)

11. Create a Custom Control (not a User Control, AFAIK)

12. Problems with ADO Data Control in User Controls