Decoding Request Help
Author Message
 Decoding Request Help

Hello all,

I am receiving CAN messages across a network.  The messages come
across in pieces as a part of a byte array.  For example one of the
messages would look like this where spaces represent a different index
in the array.
0 0 0 0 FF FF
Here is the problem.  On this particular message,I need to take bytes
as groups of two (00, 00, FFFF) and convert them to 16 bit signed
integer format.
ie 0 x FFD8 = -40
Couple of questions.  First how can I combine the indexes in the array
so that it may be converted?  Second, how can I force something to be
decoded into 16 bit signed integer?  Anyone that has any ideas on this
please let me know.  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your
time,
Nick Rosengarten

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:47:45 GMT

1. Decoding a Request.Form String

2. I can't decode MIME Format Message, Is there Automatic Decode Dll,or OCX

3. Need more Request.QueryString and Request.Form help

4. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

5. About MP3 DECODING and CDRs (HELP!)

6. Could anyone help decode this Sunset/rise calc

7. Decoding sound with VB - Help please

8. HELP ME WITH THIS C DBASE4 decoding PROGRAM!!!!

9. Help to uuencode/decode from VB

10. Decoding Strings?? HELP Please

11. HELP!!! Decoding Problem

12. HELP!!! Decoding Problem