Moving through a listview
Author Message
 Moving through a listview

How do you navigate through the list in a listview?  I
can't seem to find anything to do this.

On another note, is there a way to search this newsgroup
for articles on a particular subject?

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 23:52:09 GMT
 Moving through a listview
If you use Outlook Express go to menu
    Edit>Find>Message

I hope this help.

Quote:
> How do you navigate through the list in a listview?  I
> can't seem to find anything to do this.

> On another note, is there a way to search this newsgroup
> for articles on a particular subject?

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:40:42 GMT
 Moving through a listview

I figured it out (listview) problem.

Dim list As Integer
list = ListView1.TopItem.Selected

Dim count As Integer
count = ListView1.Items.Count

Do While list < count
    ListView1.Focus()
    ListView1.Items(list).Selected = True
    list += 1
Loop

Quote:

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:33:54 GMT

1. Prevent move items in ListView

2. How do I Move Column in ListView at RunTime

3. Moving items in Listview View=lvwIcon ???

4. Listview Control - moving items from one listview to another

5. listview object moving icons

6. HOWTO: Move a ListviewItem in a Listview ?

7. Moving scrollbar position in listview controls.

8. Sample code needed - Listview - Move columns

9. Moving items up/down in a listview?

10. Listview Problem How to move to the Last entry

11. Moving around in a listview

12. How to disable Icon moving in Listview