CDOEXM & VB.NET (3rd Post)
Author Message
 CDOEXM & VB.NET (3rd Post)

Is it possible to cycle through a mailbox folder using VB.NET and CDOEXM
dll??  Can someone please help???  I'm looking for code that will basically
iterate through a given folder

- Charles

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:59:15 GMT
 CDOEXM & VB.NET (3rd Post)
You'll want to use ADO for this.  Works fine with VB.NET.

Tom

--
Looking for a good book on ADSI, Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 development?
If so, check out:

Quote:
> Is it possible to cycle through a mailbox folder using VB.NET and CDOEXM
> dll??  Can someone please help???  I'm looking for code that will
basically
> iterate through a given folder

> - Charles

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:27:13 GMT
 CDOEXM & VB.NET (3rd Post)
Can you post an example or a link to an example of how exactly to do this?

- Charles

Quote:
> You'll want to use ADO for this.  Works fine with VB.NET.

> Tom

> --
> Looking for a good book on ADSI, Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000
development?
> If so, check out:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735610193/
rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

> > Is it possible to cycle through a mailbox folder using VB.NET and CDOEXM
> > dll??  Can someone please help???  I'm looking for code that will
> basically
> > iterate through a given folder

> > - Charles

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:11:32 GMT
 CDOEXM & VB.NET (3rd Post)
The Exchange SDK has a sample written in VB.  Should work fine in VB.NET.
My book has samples as well.

Tom

--
Looking for a good book on ADSI, Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 development?
If so, check out:
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Quote:
> Can you post an example or a link to an example of how exactly to do this?

> - Charles

> > You'll want to use ADO for this.  Works fine with VB.NET.

> > Tom

> > --
> > Looking for a good book on ADSI, Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000
> development?
> > If so, check out:
> > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735610193/
> rights.
> > You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights
> > reserved.

> > > Is it possible to cycle through a mailbox folder using VB.NET and
CDOEXM
> > > dll??  Can someone please help???  I'm looking for code that will
> > basically
> > > iterate through a given folder

> > > - Charles

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 04:44:46 GMT

1. CDOEXM and VB.NET

2. importing 3rd Party tool in VB .net From Vb 6

3. Regarding Importing 3rd Party tool in Vb .net from Vb 6

4. need VB.net 3rd party grid control

5. which 3rd party tools to use for building windows apps in VB.Net

6. Attn: MS Exxperts 3rd post

7. Deleting dups-3rd post. Help please

8. 3rd post...HELP PLEASE, ANY SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!!

9. 3rd Post: I am at my Wit's End

10. Error using SELECT statement (3rd attempt to post)

11. How to : create a mail-enabled user using VB.NET & CDOEXM

12. Post data from one page to another (BOA page) vb.net