Event Log
Author Message
 Event Log

Hi Guys....

I am trying to read the event logs on remote computers.  Since the DLL does
not exist on the local computer, I often receive the following EventLog
Message:

"The Message '%%%" for application "AppName" could not be formated using
library(ies):....... The log entry contains the following replacement
strings:"

Is there a way that I could actually get the message?

Thanks,

Mark

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:08:24 GMT

1. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

2. Event Log: Writing to the NT Event Log

3. Logging events to NT Event Log from VB5

4. Help: Event Logging to System log

5. Logging to system event logs...

6. Logging to the Event Log

7. Logging to WINNT event log

8. event log clearing events

9. How to Retrieve Events For One Day From An Event Log on Windows 2000/NT

10. Write events to the event log ?

11. APS Event 1000 In Event Log

12. my events not showing up in NT event log