Wierd error from install wizard
Author Message
 Wierd error from install wizard

I've created an app and used the install wizard to create
a setup for it. It works fine except on a laptop i tryed
that give this error as soon as you click on it:
This advertised application will not be installed because
it might be unsafe. Contact your administrator to change
the installation user interface option of the package to
basic.

any ideas what this means or how to fix it?

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 06:28:31 GMT

1. VB6 Package Wizard: Error when installing application

2. Setup wizard..install error

3. Setup Wizard Please help with VB5 DLLSELFREGISTEREX error during install

4. Unexpected Error, installing a program created with VB 4.0 (installation with Setup Wizard)

5. Registry error during install created by Setup Wizard (VB4 Professional)

6. COM+ error 80110501 when using Install Component Wizard

7. Wierd problem with setup wizard!

8. Application Install Wizard Error

9. Help Fast...Getting Error w/ Install Wizard

10. Install Wizard doen't install ADOCE for Handheld Pro

11. application wizard and data form wizard get fatal error when opening

12. Some wierd error I've never seen before