Newbie: DialogResult.Abort message on picturebox
Author Message
 Newbie: DialogResult.Abort message on picturebox

Hi

I've got a beginners problem: one of my child windows
shall be closed if the user clicks on a picturebox
instead of a button. But as pictureboxes don't have the
DialogResult property, how can I give such a message back
to the parent window?

Thanks
Sam

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:44:35 GMT
 Newbie: DialogResult.Abort message on picturebox
Hello,

Quote:
> I've got a beginners problem: one of my child windows
> shall be closed if the user clicks on a picturebox
> instead of a button. But as pictureboxes don't have the
> DialogResult property, how can I give such a message back
> to the parent window?

In the control's Click event handler:

\\\
Me.DialogResult = DialogResult.Abort
Me.Close()
///

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:22:56 GMT

1. Button.DialogResult

2. DialogResults enumeration

3. PictureBox doesn't receive mousemove message?

4. PictureBox doubt (newbie)

5. PictureBox dout (newbie)

6. Newbie Question: How to print a Picturebox's Picture

7. Extreme newbie question: how to capture the index/item number of a clicked PictureBox

8. Newbie : writing text on a picturebox

9. newbie question: how to add a object in PictureBox

10. (very) newbie - picturebox draq/drop

11. API Newbie: Displaying text on its side in a picturebox

12. how to recall messages from mailbox(king of newbie)