DataGrid and he's Scroll bar
Author Message
 DataGrid and he's Scroll bar

Hi all,

I have a Grid populate with hundreds of records.

The data source is a dataview.

This dataview is bind to a CurrencyManager.

When I change the index of the CurrencyManager like:
mobjCurrencyManagerToPrint.Position = MyNewIndex

He change it well in the Grid. I mean the selected row is good.

But my problem is the Scroll. He don't follow the selected row?

How I do that?

Thanks,

Fran?ois

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:17:59 GMT
 DataGrid and he's Scroll bar

Something to try. Set the CurrentRowIndex property of the grid to this row.

               Me.DataGrid1.CurrentRowIndex = MyNewIndex

==============================
Clay Burch

Syncfusion, Inc.
Visit www.syncfusion.com to download a free trial of Essential Suite

  Hi all,

  I have a Grid populate with hundreds of records.

  The data source is a dataview.

  This dataview is bind to a CurrencyManager.

  When I change the index of the CurrencyManager like:
  mobjCurrencyManagerToPrint.Position = MyNewIndex

  He change it well in the Grid. I mean the selected row is good.

  But my problem is the Scroll. He don't follow the selected row?

  How I do that?

  Thanks,

  Fran?ois

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 19:26:41 GMT
 DataGrid and he's Scroll bar

Sorry, the Scroolbar stay at the top!

Thanks to try,

Fran?ois

  Something to try. Set the CurrentRowIndex property of the grid to this row.

                 Me.DataGrid1.CurrentRowIndex = MyNewIndex

  ==============================
  Clay Burch

  Syncfusion, Inc.
  Visit www.syncfusion.com to download a free trial of Essential Suite

    Hi all,

    I have a Grid populate with hundreds of records.

    The data source is a dataview.

    This dataview is bind to a CurrencyManager.

    When I change the index of the CurrencyManager like:
    mobjCurrencyManagerToPrint.Position = MyNewIndex

    He change it well in the Grid. I mean the selected row is good.

    But my problem is the Scroll. He don't follow the selected row?

    How I do that?

    Thanks,

    Fran?ois

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 05:27:36 GMT

1. contents won't scroll when scroll bar is dragged

2. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

3. Vertical Scroll Bar in Datagrid

4. Scroll Bars in Datagrid

5. Datagrid vertical scroll bar

6. Vertical Scroll Bar not active in Datagrid

7. DataGrid Scroll Bar disappeared!

8. RichEditBox and it's scroll bar

9. Changing size of Drop-down menu's scroll bar

10. Changes to scroll bar's value

11. Grid's Scroll Bars Visible?

12. Scroll bars- hta's again