open connection string error
Author Message
 open connection string error

I keep getting an error with my .open() for the connection
string. Does anyone have any input on this issue? I will
greatly appreciate any help.
Diana

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:23:16 GMT
 open connection string error
You'll need to post some code including the connection string if want anyone
to help you.

Cheers

--
Robert Chapman, MCSD
Manager, Applications Development

Quote:
> I keep getting an error with my .open() for the connection
> string. Does anyone have any input on this issue? I will
> greatly appreciate any help.
> Diana

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:40:31 GMT

1. connection string.open error

2. Connection not Open + Server has not yet been opened error messages

3. Opening the connection string.

4. Open/Close Connection String

5. Alter datasource/connection string when opening a VB form

6. Why ISAM error using Access and unbound ADO controls with sql string connection

7. error using connection string w/ access db

8. Change ADO Control connection string at runtime (error)

9. VB to SQL2000 Connection String Error

10. Invalid Connection String Attribute error

11. ADODB Connection String- Two Diff Examples - Two Diff Errors

12. error during opening the connection to ado