Problem when install VS.NET
Author Message
 Problem when install VS.NET

Hi!

When I install Windows Component Update Front Page Extensions update fails.
Can't do anything. How would I install VS?

Thanks

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:17:23 GMT

1. Problems installing VS.Net

2. Install VS.NET with VS.6 on same computer

3. Installing VS.net Pro After VB.net standard

4. VS.NET 2003 project back to VS.NET 2002

5. VS.Net Version vs .Net Framework version

6. Upgrading to VS.Net 2003 from VS.Net 2002

7. VS.NET kills VB6 install packages by replacing dlls

8. The Visual Basic 6.0 migration tool is not installed on this computer (VS.NET Pro)

9. Installing VS.NET and VB5 on the same PC

10. Install VS6 alongside VS.NET

11. Has anyone else installed VS.NET on WinXP?