how with vb.net create a com object compatible with com (from perl, php) like active x dll from vb6
Author Message
 how with vb.net create a com object compatible with com (from perl, php) like active x dll from vb6

In VB6 i can create activex dll and use it in asp and perl, now I want to do
this with vb.net and it doesn't work!

I create a com class project, compile it (registred with regasm) from asp no
problem but from perl doesn't work,it's
seem not compatible...I dont know..

someone know the solution ?

objective : create a class will be available from all langage (perl, php)
not just .net (I can do this using with vb6-active x dll)

Tanks!

Finder

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:41:15 GMT

1. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

2. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

3. Calling COM EXE from VB.NET Service leaves COM EXE in Memory

4. Creating COM objects in .NET

5. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as parameter

6. COM-Object in ASP with COM-Object as Parameter

7. Access a COM object of a COM object?

8. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

9. COM Object-Out of stack space on executing/shell exe from com object

10. Problem Creating Simple COM Class in VB.NET

11. Problem with VB.NET and COM Objects

12. Calling a COM object from VB.Net with Optional Params