Try and Catch for a whole class
Author Message
 Try and Catch for a whole class

Hi,
I have Try and Catch blocks inside every method in my class which basically
does the same logging routine in each Catch block. Is it possible to have a
single Try and Catch for a whole class so I only have to write the routine
once? I could then change the way exceptions are handled in just one place.

Thanks

Ian

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:53:24 GMT

1. Can I nest a Try Catch inside a Catch

2. try...catch...end try

3. Catching a global click on the whole form?

4. On Error vs. Try...Catch...Finally

5. Handle COM errors in Try...Catch block?

6. IsDate generating Exception inside of Try...Catch block

7. try-catch

8. Try/catch performances!!!

9. Try Catch When...

10. Events (like OnError) and Try...Catch block interaction

11. Try Catch - Lazy as hell?

12. try..catch problem