Online demo of VB.NET
Author Message
 Online demo of VB.NET

Hi .

Is there an online demo (on the web) of Visual Basic.NET

(like the online demo of Visio 2002) ?

Thanks,
Lior .

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:53:47 GMT
 Online demo of VB.NET
try http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbtv/ .

Julia Liuson [MS]

This is a series of

Quote:
> Hi .

> Is there an online demo (on the web) of Visual Basic.NET

> (like the online demo of Visio 2002) ?

> Thanks,
> Lior .

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:02:26 GMT
 Online demo of VB.NET
Hello.

Thanks for your reply to my message written in
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb  newsgroup , "Online Demo of  VB.NET" .

I was looking at some of the demos in http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbtv/  and
enjoyed .

After all , my intention was :   is there a demo (online or not) of  VB.NET
, so I can try
it by myself  ?  (so I can find out the new features of  VB.NET by myself)
(like the demo of Visio 2002 ,
where I can activate the software) .

What is the .NET framework ?  What does it include ?   (does it include a
version of  VB.NET) ?

I saw that the  .NET framework is downloadable  (its file size is greater
than 100M ...
I have a 56K modem ...  can you recommend a freeware/shareware which should
accelerate my
download speed , please?) .

Sincerely,
Lior .

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:53:57 GMT
 Online demo of VB.NET
Hey there, Lior...

Check out http://msdn.protier.com. It's a "try before you buy" version of VB
.NET

yag

--

Yair Alan Griver
Lead PM/Evangelist

.

> I was looking at some of the demos in http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbtv/  and
> enjoyed .

> After all , my intention was :   is there a demo (online or not) of
VB.NET
> , so I can try
> it by myself  ?  (so I can find out the new features of  VB.NET by myself)
> (like the demo of Visio 2002 ,
> where I can activate the software) .

> What is the .NET framework ?  What does it include ?   (does it include a
> version of  VB.NET) ?

> I saw that the  .NET framework is downloadable  (its file size is greater
> than 100M ...
> I have a 56K modem ...  can you recommend a freeware/shareware which
should
> accelerate my
> download speed , please?) .

> Sincerely,
> Lior .

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:53:32 GMT

1. Install VB.Net Stand over Studio Demo

2. VB.NET utilities/shareware/demos wanted

3. VB.net and demo software

4. online vb.net tutorials

5. vb6 online or vb.net?

6. *FREE DEMO-NO DREADED WINDOWS HOURGLASS(MULTITASKING SQL*NET)

7. Beta/Demo Page/Trial Programs/Demo Packages

8. Beta/Demo Page/Trial Programs/Demo Packages

9. ANNOUNCE: VERSIONS/VB version control for VB demo

10. Sacramento VB Users Group VB/ASP Demo

11. Jukebox/tv recorder/online media with Visual Basic.NET

12. new CR.NET book - now online