Every functions in VB.NET are in the class ?
Author Message
 Every functions in VB.NET are in the class ?

Dear Friends,

Every functions in VB.NET are in the class ? If I need to create like a
windows API (do not be a class) How can I do?

Because before using any class, it has to create new variables.

Sara T.

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:51:02 GMT
 Every functions in VB.NET are in the class ?
Either you declare a module instead of a class

Public Module Global
    Public Sub MyMethod
    End Sub
End Module

Or you declare all the methods as Shared

Public Class Global
    Public Shared Sub MyMethod
    End Sub
End Class

Urs

Quote:
> Dear Friends,

> Every functions in VB.NET are in the class ? If I need to create like a
> windows API (do not be a class) How can I do?

> Because before using any class, it has to create new variables.

> Sara T.

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:51:35 GMT

1. Does VB.NET supports every Windows API function?

3. calling base class function in VB.NET

4. How can I add tool tip to userdefined classes,Datatypes,Function Etc in Vb.net

5. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

6. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

7. Problem with a vb.Net class inheriting from a c# class

8. Debug VB.NET DLL(Class Library) from ASP.NET page

9. VB.Net, Classes and ADO.Net guidelines???

10. Use a VB.NET Class Library in C++.NET

11. Need a vb function to import every mail out of an mailbox in exchange

12. ADO.Net to fetch ActiveDirectory this function bugs in Asp.net but works in Vb.n