UserControls - properties ...please help
Author Message
 UserControls - properties ...please help

Hi All!

In my UserControl I defined a new property of type object and I want this
property to act(in Property Browser window) in the same way as the
DataSource property of the DataGrid control, that is, I would like to have
the user of my control to make click on a combo (in the window Property
Browser) and to present him the possible components(objects) he already
defined on his form, to make him chose one as the value for my property.

Someone could tell me where I can find information of how to implement this?

Best regards,
Ernest

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 19:58:49 GMT

2. Invalid use of property please, please, please help!!!

3. List Property in Property Pane (PLEASE HELP!)

4. OCX UserControls talking to other OCX UserControls

5. how to disable base properties in usercontrols

6. How to Create UserControls with Bindable Properties ???

7. UserControls with (List) property

8. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

9. Using Properties In UserControls...

10. Intro to usercontrols please

11. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

12. Someone please help me with the autoEventWireup property