Setup Wizard Issue
Author Message
 Setup Wizard Issue

Whenever I build a setup wizard project, a Windows Installer Window pops up
saying "Please wait while Windows configures Visual Studio.NET 7.0
Enterprise - English" and I'm forced to cancel it 3 times.  If I let it go,
I get a message saying "Gathering required information..." then it
ultimately says "Error 1706.No valid source could be found for product
Visual Studio.NET 7.0 Enterprise - English.  The Windows installer cannot
continue.".  If I then hit ok, it proceeds to build as normal.  Any idea why
this is happening, or what it's trying to do?

Thanks,
James

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:49:28 GMT

1. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

2. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

3. DCOM/Setup Wizard Installation issue (VBR Files)

4. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

5. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

6. setup tool kit and setup wizard question

7. Setup Wizard: launch app after setup - HOW?

8. Setup errors using setup wizard

9. SETUP WIZARD - Invalid line in setup information file!

10. VB5 Setup Wizard - internet download setup

11. GPF running SETUP.EXE that VB5 Setup Wizard created

12. VB4 Setup Wizard and other Setup Programs