programa in 1.1 running on 1.0?
Author Message
 programa in 1.1 running on 1.0?

Isnt suposed that you can still compile a program under framework 1.1 and it will still running in 1.0 (if you have not used the new
features, and ok, maybe with some performance issues or bugs) but at least it will work for a lil bit?

if so, how are u suposed to do that, coz i have compiled my program in 1.1 and when i try to run it on 1.0 it just gimme a missing
dll of the v1.1.....\ folder

Thanks

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:07:52 GMT
 programa in 1.1 running on 1.0?
Hello,

Quote:
> Isnt suposed that you can still compile a program under framework 1.1

and it will still running in 1.0 (if you have not used the new
Quote:
> features, and ok, maybe with some performance issues or bugs) but at

least it will work for a lil bit?
Quote:

> if so, how are u suposed to do that, coz i have compiled my program in

1.1 and when i try to run it on 1.0 it just gimme a missing

Quote:
> dll of the v1.1.....\ folder

AFAIK you need a config file to do that. Have a look at the MSDN site
for "side-by-side execution".

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:30:07 GMT

1. Firebird .NET Data Provider 1.1 Alpha 2 ( for .NET 1.0 ) available

2. Crystal 1.0 database error when connecting to Access 1.1 database

3. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 1.0 or 1.1

4. TABCTL32.OCX 1.0 vs 1.1

5. Inet control use HTTP 1.1 or HTTP 1.0 ?

6. Application doesn't run when 1.1 instaled

7. IIS 5.1 does not run ASP.NET 1.0

8. XMLHttpRequest & HTTP 1.1 protocol

9. Browser control problems fixed in framework 1.1?

10. return dataset from oledatareader + documentation error (1.1 framework)

11. ANN: .NET 1.1 Released!

12. Mysterious bug in VB.NET 1.1 compiler