Win App running inside fo IE
Author Message
 Win App running inside fo IE

I need to start my win app from the browser, and let the
win app running inside of the IE.  The win app can
be .exe or .dll, it does not matter.  Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Eric Shi

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 02:56:40 GMT
 Win App running inside fo IE
It can be done, but there are some security hoops you must jump through.
Here's the details:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/06/Rich/default.aspx
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/winforms/doc/WinFormsIeSourci...

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Quote:
> I need to start my win app from the browser, and let the
> win app running inside of the IE.  The win app can
> be .exe or .dll, it does not matter.  Anyone can help me?

> Thanks

> Eric Shi

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 07:08:13 GMT

1. IE inside my VB 6 app.

2. VB Applet that runs inside IE?

3. Lauch IE from Win App

4. Run VBScript inside Vbasic App?

5. How to run VB app (exe) inside IE5.5

6. Running VB program compiled with IE 4 on machine running IE 5

7. App won't work without IE installed?

8. Excel inside Browser inside VB App

9. Firing events from a form inside a class inside a test app

10. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code

11. App won't run on other machines..

12. I ran the VB5 ASW, but my app still won't work on other computers