How to Reposition Controls After DataGrid Resizes....
Author Message
 How to Reposition Controls After DataGrid Resizes....

Hello,
    I have a datagrid on a web form and am using custom paging with pagesize
20. I have placed two link buttons "Next" and "Previous" immediately beneath
the datagrid.
    The problem is that if the number of items in the grid are less than the
pagesize, I have to reposition next/previous according to the height of the
grid. I do not want to use any hardcoded numbers. The         height
property of datagrid is not helpful and is always constant. Could anyone
tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Rajesh

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:54:45 GMT

1. Resize + Reposition controls in a frame on a form

2. Resizing and repositioning controls

3. Insert, resize & reposition graphic image

4. Resize reposition OCX

5. reposition and resize the executable

6. resizing DataGrid after resizing Form

7. resizing DataGrid after resizing Form

8. Reposition cursor in a datagrid

9. Can you reposition using ADO and DataGrid?

10. Resizing columns in datagrid control automatically

11. Code for resizing/repositioning controls when form is resized?

12. Code for resizing/repositioning controls when form is resized?